Monday, May 08, 2006

Dresses

I swear Madison would wear a dress or a skirt every single day if she could. Even during the snow here she wanted to wear a dress. Finally it is skirt and dress weather and she couldn't be more thrilled. We of course have been shopping to pick up some new dresses and skirts. The other day I got her up for school and got out a dress for her to wear. I helped her get her dress, tights and boots on. Then she looks at herself and says "Now that's what I'm talking about!!" Where did she come up with that?!! The little boy on our street that is in Kindergarten also couldn't stop staring at her at the bus stop. He told his mom that she looked beautiful-like a girl is supposed to. Oh boy!!!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

How funny! One of the judges on Australian Idol always says that "That's what I'm talkin' 'bout" LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL Keenan says that a lot too. How funny!