Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dan has arrived Safely

Dan and the dogs have arrived safely. He made the 2000+ mile trip in 48 hours. The dogs are a little unsure of the snow still. Our lab/boxer mix Kylie is having the most trouble with it but I am sure they will both get used to it. We are getting closer to this house closing and I am getting excited and nervous about the move. We are having to have some major roof repair work done in order to pass the inspection here. I am packing still like a crazy woman. My friend Desiree is coming to help tommorrow and my sister is coming to help Sat. So hopefully I will be done before the movers come on Wed.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I've been slack in checking here - glad to hear that Dan arrived safely.

I so hate packing for a move - and I have never moved as far as you are moving.....hope it all goes smoothly