Thursday, January 05, 2006

Tag your It

[A is for age:] - 36
[Bis for booze of choice:] -don't really drink but if I am splurging it will be a frozen strawberry daquiri
[C is for career:] - Mom and Creative Memories Consultant
[D is for your dad's name:] - Dean (and Claude -he passed away)
[E is for essential items to bring to a party:] -
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] - I am so out of touch I can't tell you the name of a current song unless it is by the Wiggles or Barney , but I am enjoying the song that Garth Brooks sings for Chris Le Deoux and I don't even know the title-something like Good Ride Cowboy
[G is for favorite game:] - Skipbo
[H is for hometown:] - Fillmore CA is where I grew up but not where I live now
[I is for instruments you play:] -none
[J is for jam or jelly you like:] - Grape
[K is for kids?] - 2 kids Madison and Danny
[L is for living arrangements:] -with my hubby and kids
[M is for mom's name:] - Donna
[N is for name of your crush ] -Brett Favre (don't worry my husband knows)
[O is for overnight hospital stays] - I am not even sure I know anymore -2x with childbirth, 1x to have my tonsils taken out, and about 2 months worth of stays while I was sick with the mess with my pancreas
[P is for phobias:] -heights
[R is for relationship that lasted the longest] -my husband, although I do have a friend that I have been friends with for 15 years if that counts
[S is for sexual preference:] - my husband
[T is for time you wake up:] - as late as I possibly can
{U is for underwear:] - cotton
[V is for vegetable you love:] - Corn even though it is technically not a vegetable
[W is for weekend plans:] - go drop off furniture, pick up boxes and pack and clean
[X is for x-rays you've had:] - teeth, wrist, chest, abdomen, torso, -unfortunately way too many and I'm not even counting ultrasounds, CT scans and MRI's.
[Y is for yummy food you make:] -My chili is famous and so is my snickers cake
[Z is for zodiac sign:] - Cancer

No comments: