Wednesday, March 22, 2006

3 Days of Pure Bliss

Tommorrow I will be leaving to Northern Wisconsin for a scrapbooking retreat with my friend Kim. I am so excited!!! I will have no kids, no animals and no house to take care of. I will be able to go to the bathroom without a dog, child or cat following me. I will be able to eat hot food without having to make sure everyone else is served and settled first. I will not have to prepare that hot food. I will be able to sleep without getting woke up repeatedly through the night by children or animals. We are driving to Minneapolis first to pick up our friend Stacy, who is flying in from Texas and to visit our friend Jenny and her husband James at the hospital. Jenny's husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor and had it removed today. We are all praying for him and their family.

No comments: