Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm a lazy blogger

It has been a while since I posted yet again. Part of it is laziness and the other is being busy. The time change this week is killing me. I am still having a hard time getting used to the time change from CA to IL but losing another hour this week has been brutal. It is especially hard when you have to be at the bus stop at the butt crack of dawn. I have been having to dress Madison and practically carry her there. She is getting really excited about her upcoming birthday. We ordered Little Mermaid party supplies since Ariel is her current favorite. She was also really excited to get her first bday invitation (since we moved) to a party. It will be at somewhere called "Fancy Pants"-can't wait to see what that will be. My 3 days of bliss was incredible. I had an amazing time. I love my kids but sometimes it is nice to just be Donnann and not mommy. I met some incredible people and was able to really relax. Cardinals on Cardinals CT. I probably sound ridiculous to the natives but we got really excited this week to spot Cardinals (the pretty red bird) in the bird feeder in our yard. I have never seen one before so it was exciting to me. We have a lot of wildlife here that we are enjoying watching. We have a chipmunk coming to eat out of the bird feeders too. He is so adorable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I still get excited when I see cardinals at the feeder, and I've lived in the midwest my whole life. :)

Stacie