Monday, June 05, 2006

Peonies


I have to say I am loving these!! They are so pretty. They started popping up through the grass at the beginning of spring and luckily I noticed them. I made Dan promise not to mow over them. I had no idea what they were but figured they would be something nice. I didn't have any idea what a peony even was before. Now I have 14 peonies plants 7 in front an7 in back in 3 different colors. I am learning how to drive the ride on lawn mover. It is not that it is hard but it is stick shift of course. It takes about 2 hours to mow our lawn on a ride on mower. Thank goodness we have a ride on mower (there is no way it would get done otherwise).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my peony bushes! And they are really easy to split if you want more: just dig down and cut off a chunk of root about 3-4 inches long and replant it. Best to do it in the fall. ;)

Stacie

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »