Monday, June 12, 2006

Finally a New Update

Well it has been a while since my last post because Madison decided to get sick on Wed. She had a really bad case of strep throat and an ear infection. She ran a fever for a few days. Luckily she is getting back to normal. We did get to meet our new pediatrician. She is really great. I like her gentle disposition. I really liked the office we went to. It is nothing like Kaiser in CA (and that is a good thing). Madison attended Vacation Bible School for the first time today. She really liked it. I think it is going to be a very fun week for her. I spent the weekend painting the kids bathroom. I was so proud of myself. It is a beautiful color, it looks like chocolate to me. It's called warm nutmeg. The only problem is that I painted water based paint over oil based paint. So basically I made even more work for myself. It looked so pretty until we peeled the painters tape away and the paint started peeling right up with it. I was near tears. Lesson learned!!!