Saturday, March 17, 2007

I saw the Robin

Spring is finally coming. The robin made its first appearance in our yard yesterday. I am told that is the best sign that is spring is really going to be here. I am thrilled. The snow has melted, my bulbs have started popping up and the sun has found its way out again. We hit a record high of 73 on Tuesday.

I spent most of the week sick and frustrated. I lost my patience with Danny the other day and I said "please get the damn truck off of me", his response: "Its not a damn truck mommy, its a damn sticker". God bless that kid. Always finding a way to make me smile when I am down. I am finally feeling a little better. Madison made me a few Get Well cards this week. They are both so sweet.

Less than a week until Desiree arrives.

1 comment:

agent713 said...

My grandma always said "watch for the robins". It's my sign that spring has arrived. I love those little red-breasted messengers :)
~Heidi